Zancol Powder is an excellent coccidiostat and broad spectrum anti-bacterial that works by inhibiting folic acid synthesis of Protozoa and Bacteria. It is rapidly acting as it is well distributed throughout the tissues and fluids of body.
Zancol Powder is indicated for the treatment of all types of Coccidiosis caused by Eimeria spp. in Broilers, Layers and Breeders. It can also be used for the treatment of bacterial diseases like Pullorum, Fowl Typhoid, Fowl Cholera, Infectious Coryza and Early chick mortality.
Each 100 gram contains:
|Sulphachlorpyridazine USP||30.0 gm|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Prophylactic dose: 1 gm per litre of drinking water for 3-5 days.
- Treatment dose: 2 gm per litre of drinking water for 3-5 days.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY