Xedo-50 Oral Powder is a potent Tetracycline antibiotic which inhibits protein synthesis by reversibly binding to 30S ribosomal subunits of susceptible organisms. Inhibition of bacterial protein synthesis results in disturbance of all functions necessary for the life of bacteria especially cell division and the formation of the cell wall.
Xedo-50 Oral Powder has broad spectrum of activity which includes both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria. It is indicated for the treatment of Fowl Coryza, Fowl Cholera, Synovitis, Enteritis, Colibacillosis, Salmonellosis, Staphylococosis, Chlamydiosis, CRD and associated infections to reduce mortality, morbidity & clinical signs and to control Secondary infections caused by viral diseases.
Each 100 gm contains:
|Doxycycline Hyclate BP||50.0 gm|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Poultry: 1 gm per 5 litre of drinking water for 3-5 days.
- Do not administer together with antacids, kaolin and iron preparations as they decrease the absorption of Xedo-50.
- Withdrawal period:
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY