Wormicare Oral Suspension is an excellent nematicide and flukicide effective against both immature and mature stages of worms having more than 90% efficacy. It enhances red blood cell formation. It is immunostimulant, rapidly acting, highly safe and can be used in pregnant animals. It causes neuromuscular toxicity in worms and also disturbs energy mechanisms leading to the death of the worms.
Wormicare’s spectrum of activity includes Nematodes, Trematodes and some flies. It is indicated in Cattle, Sheep & Goat in cases of Liver and Rumen flukes, Stomach worms, Small stomach worms, Intestinal worms, Small intestinal worms, Lung worms, Eye worms, Sheep nasal bot flies and Cattle grubs.
Each 100 ml contains:
|Levamisole HCl BP||1.5 g|
|Oxyclozanide BP (Vet)||3.0 g|
|Cobalt Sulphate (M. Spec.)||0.382 g|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Cattle: 25 ml per 50 kg body weight PO.
- Sheep & Goat: 5 ml per 15 kg body weight PO.
- Avoid using in hypersensitive animals and having renal, hepatic disorders and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Withdrawal period:
Meat: 14 days
Milk: 0 days
- Shake well before use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY