Ultrazuril Liquid is an excellent coccidiocidal agent that is effective against all species and stages of Eimeria. It is effective to minimize economic losses from Coccidiosis. It inhibits protozoal enzyme systems and decreases pyrimidine synthesis of protozoa.
Ultrazuril Liquid can be used against Coccidiosis caused by different Eimeria species like E. acervulina, E. tenella, E. maxima, E. mitis, E. necatrix, E. brunette etc in Broilers, Layers, Breeders, Turkeys, Pigeons and Lambs.
Each 100 ml contains:
|Toltrazuril BP (Vet.)||2.5 gm|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Poultry: 7mg/kg PO per day or 1 ml per litre of drinking water.
- Calves: 15 mg/kg PO (6 ml per 10 kg body weight).
- Kids & lambs: 40 mg/kg (8 ml per 5 kg body weight with water or milk, once a day for two consecutive days).
- Avoid concurrent use of Sulfa drugs and Ultrazuril Liquid.
- Shake well before use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY