Tydox 30 Oral Powder is a potent combination of Macrolide and Tetracycline antibiotics. It acts on susceptible bacteria by binding to the 30S and 50S ribosomal subunits, thereby inhibiting peptide bond formation that impacts bacterial growth.
Tydox 30 Oral Powder has broad spectrum of activity which includes both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria. It is indicated for the treatment of susceptible infections like CRD, Infectious Sinusitis, Air Sacculitis, Fowl Coryza, Fowl Cholera, Synovitis, Enteritis, Colibacillosis, Colisepticemia, Colienteritis, Salmonellosis and to control Secondary bacterial infections.
Each Kg contains:
|Tylosin BP (Vet)||100.0 gm|
|Doxycycline USP||200.0 gm|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Prevention: 1 g per 3 litre of drinking water for 3-5 days.
- Treatment: 1 g per 2 litre of drinking water for 3-5 days.
- Do not administer together with antacids, kaolin and iron preparations.
- Withdrawal period:
Meat: 7 days
Meat: 4 days
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY