Tine-20 Injection is a potent antimicrobial agent that acts on susceptible bacteria presumably by irreversibly binding to the 50S ribosomal subunit thereby inhibiting protein synthesis.
Tine-20’s spectrum of activity includes coverage against many aerobic Gram-negative & Gram-positive bacteria. It is indicated in Respiratory tract infections like CRD, Pneumonia, Bronchitis, Pleuritis, Pasteurellosis, Bronchopneumonia, Bovine respiratory disease (BRD), Bovine respiratory disease complex (Shipping fever, Pneumonia); GIT infections like Enteritis, Gastroenteritis, Colitis and Salmonellosis; Foot rot; Calf diphtheria; Early Mycoplasma Arthritis.
Each ml contains:
|Tylosin Tartrate BP (Vet)||200.0 mg|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
For IM and SC use:
- Cow/Buffalo/Camel: 0.5-1.0 ml per 10-20 kg body weight.
- Sheep/Goat: 0.5 ml per 10-20 kg body weight.
- Dog/Cat: 0.5-2.0 ml per 10 kg body weight.
- Poultry: 0.1 ml per 1 kg body weight.
Administer once a day for 3-5 days.
- Do not administer to horses or other equine species.
- Withdrawal period:
Meat: 8 days
Milk 4 days
- Shake well before use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY