Target Liquid is helpful to eliminate 70- 90% contamination on poultry farm. It causes lower disease challenge by having anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-protozoal properties. It is excellent for biosecurity maintenance that is an integral part of daily farm operations. It causes the reduction of pathogenic burden by reducing gut pH ultimately improving the digestibility and absorption of nutrients to enhance the health, growth and weight gain performance of the birds.
Target Liquid can be used in cases of Contaminated drinkers, feed pans and egg trays with droppings and exudate, Wet litter material, Addition of new birds to the previous flock, Presence of dust and insects, Water tank contamination, Routine entry of visitors at farm, Rodents contamination, Bacterial contamination (Salmonella, E.coli, Mycoplasma etc) and Viral contamination (ND, HPS, IBD, AI, and IB virus) in sheds.
Each 1000 ml contains:
|Iodine, Potassium iodide, Phosphoric acid, Sulphuric acid, Exicipient as 3.6 %|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Empty shed: Spray 2 ml per litre of water.
- Washing of Floor: Spray 5 ml per litre of water.
- In presence of hens: Spray 1ml per litre of water.
- In drinking water: 1 ml per 4 litre of drinking water.
- Washing of Feeders and Drinkers: Spray 1 ml per 1 litre of water.
- Shake well before use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY