Sulphacare Oral Suspension is an effectual combination of Antibiotics, Anti-toxin, Anti-spasmodic & Vitamins. It works by inhibition of folic acid and protein synthesis of bacteria as well as adsorbs and soothens the intestinal mucosa of animals and birds.
Sulphacare Oral Suspension is recommended for the treatment of Scours in all animals including cattle, horses, sheep, goat and poultry. It effectively controls the Enteritis of bacterial origin.
Each ml contains:
|Sulphadiazine USP||35.500 mg|
|Sulphadimidine BP||28.400 mg|
|Neomycin Sulphate BP||1.800 mg|
|Hyoscine Methylbromide BP||0.040 mg|
|Pectin USP||7.100 mg|
|Kaolin BP||103.300 mg|
|Vitamin B1 BP||0.150 mg|
|Vitamin B2 BP||0.220 mg|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
For oral administration:
- Cattle/Horse: 120 ml per 100 kg body weight.
- Sheep/Goat: 6 ml per 5 kg body weight.
- Dog/Cat: 6 ml per 5 kg body weight.
- Poultry: 3 ml per 1 liter of drinking water.
- Shake well before use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY