Sinoxy Liquid is a potent combination of Macrolide and Tetracycline antibiotics. It acts on susceptible bacteria by binding to the 30S and 50S ribosomal subunits, thereby inhibiting peptide bond formation that impacts bacterial growth.
Sinoxy Liquid has broad spectrum of activity which includes both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria. It is indicated for the treatment of susceptible infections like CRD, Infectious Sinusitis, Air Sacculitis, Fowl Coryza, Fowl Cholera, Synovitis, Enteritis, Colibacillosis, Colisepticaemia, Colienteritis, Salmonellosis and to control Secondary bacterial infections.
Each 100 ml contains:
|Tylosin Tartrate||10.0 gm|
|Doxycycline HCl||20.0 gm|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Poultry: 1 ml per 2 litre of drinking water for 3-5 days
- Do not administer together with antacids, kaolin and iron preparations.
- Withdrawal period:
Meat: 7 days
Eggs: 14 days
- Shake well before use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY