Sinco Injection is a broad spectrum combination of Lincosamide and Macrolide antibiotics. It acts by inhibiting 50S bacterial ribosomal subunit causing interference in bacterial multiplication.
Sinco Injection covers all aerobic G +ve & G –ve bacteria, Anaerobes as well as Mycoplamsa and Toxoplamsa. It is indicated in cases of Mastitis, Pneumonia, Infectious Bronchitis, Metritis, Endometritis, Pyelonephritis, Cystitis, Enteritis, Foot rot, Arthritis and Toxoplasmosis.
Each ml contains:
|Lincomycin HCl BP||125.0 mg|
|Spiramycin Adipate (M. Spec.)||75.0 mg|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
For intramuscular (IM) use:
- Cow/Buffalo: 1 ml per 20 kg body weight per day for a maximum of 3-5 days.
- Sheep/Goat: 1 ml per 15 kg body weight per day for a maximum of 3-5 days.
- Poultry: 100 ml per 1000 kg live body weight per day for a maximum of 3-5 days.
- Be careful while using it with erythromycin, florfenicol and neuromuscular blocking agents.
- Shake well before use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY