Rofox-10 Injection is a potent bactericidal agent that acts on susceptible bacteria by inhibiting the activity of DNA-gyrase (topoisomerases) enzyme, (topoisomerase IV in Gram positive bacteria and toposiomerase II in Gram negative bacteria) leading to an increase in super coiling and serious disruption of the spatial arrangement of DNA. As a result, bacterial life cycle is disrupted.
Rofox-10’s spectrum of activity includes coverage against many aerobic Gram-negative & Gram-positive bacteria. It is indicated in Sepsis; Bacteremia; Skin infections; Urinary infections; Deep Pyodermas; Abscesses; Complicated urinary infections; Lower respiratory tract infections; Bovine Respiratory Disease; Digestive tract infections; Systemic orthopedic infections.
Each ml contains:
|Enrofloxacin BP (Vet)||100.0 mg|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
For IM, SC and slow IV use:
- 1 ml per 40 Kg body weight daily for 3-5 days in all species of animals.
- Not to be used in known cases of resistance to Quinolones.
- Withdrawal period:
Meat: 21 days
Milk: 4 days
- Shake well before use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY