Pentazuril Liquid is an excellent coccidiocidal agent that is effective against all species and stages of Eimeria. It is effective to minimize economic losses from Coccidiosis. It inhibits protozoal enzyme systems and decreases pyrimidine synthesis of protozoa.
Pentazuril Liquid can be used against Coccidiosis caused by different Eimeria species like E. acervulina, E. tenella, E. maxima, E. mitis, E. necatrix and E. brunette in Broilers, Layers, Breeders, Turkeys, Pigeons and Lambs.
Each 100 ml contains:
|Toltrazuril (M. Spec.)||5.0 gm|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Poultry: 1 ml per 2 litre of drinking water.
- Lambs: 20 mg per kg PO (1ml per 2.5 kg body weight).
- Calves: 15 mg per kg PO (3 ml per 10 kg body weight).
- Avoid concurrent use of Sulfa drugs and Pentazuril Liquid.
- Shake well before use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY