Ozo Plus Oral Suspension is a broad spectrum anthelminitic effective against both immature and mature stages of worms having 90% efficacy. It is immunostimulant, non-toxic, antioxidant, highly safe and can be used in pregnant animals. It binds to tubulin protein of microtubules that disturbs motility, division and the secretion processes of worms. It also disturbs energy mechanisms leading to death of worms. It also has ovicidal effects in worms.
Ozo Plus’s spectrum of activity includes Nematodes, some Trematodes, Cestodes and some Protozoa. It is indicated in Cattle, Sheep & Goat in cases of Liver flukes, Tape worms, Stomach worms, Small stomach worms, Intestinal worms, Bankrupt worm, Nodular worm and Lung worms and can also be used in Horses in cases of Stomach and Intestinal worms.
Each ml contains:
|Oxfendazole BP (Vet)||22.65 mg|
|Selenium BP||0.5 mg|
|Cobalt (M. Spec.)||1.67 mg|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Cattle & Camels: 1 ml per 8 kg body weight PO.
- Horses: 10 ml per 22 kg body weight PO.
- Sheep & Goat: 1 ml per 5 kg body weight PO.
- Avoid using in animals having hepatic disorders.
- Withdrawal period:
Meat: 14 days
Milk: 3-4 days
- Shake well before use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY