Oxacare Oral Suspension is a broad spectrum anthelminitic effective against both immature and mature stages of worms having more than 90% efficacy. There are less chances of re-infestation of the worms along with wide safety margin so can be used in pregnant animals. It binds to tubulin protein of microtubules that disturbs motility, division and the secretion processes of worms. It also inhibits energy mechanisms leading to death of worms. It has ovicidal effects as well.
Oxacare’s spectrum of activity includes Nematodes, some Trematodes, Cestodes and some Protozoa. It is indicated in Cattle, Sheep & Goat in cases of Liver flukes, Tape worms, Stomach worms, Small stomach worms, Intestinal worms, Small intestinal worms, Bankrupt worm, Nodular worm and Lung worm. It can also be used in Poultry in cases of Hairworms, Gizzard worms, Tapeworms, Roundworms, Cecal worms, Giardia and can be used in Horses in cases of large and small Strongyles, Thread worms and Pin worms.
Each ml contains:
|Oxfendazole BP (Vet)||22.65 mg|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Cattle & Camels: 1 ml per 8 kg body weight PO.
- Horses: 10 ml per 22 kg body weight PO.
- Sheep & Goat: 1 ml per 8 kg body weight PO.
- Poultry: 0.4 ml per 1 kg body weight PO
- Dog/Cat: 0.4 ml per 1 kg body weight PO
- Avoid using in animals having hepatic disorders.
- Withdrawal period:
Meat: 14 days
Milk: 3-4 days
- Shake well before use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY