Need a solution for Pain & Fever?
|Livestock / Pets | NSAID||Injection||50 ml|
Nixin Injection is a potent non-narcotic, non-steroidal agent with anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-endotoxic and anti-pyretic activity. It works by reversibly inhibiting the enzyme cyclooxygenase to decrease the formation of precursors of prostaglandins that affects inflammatory response.
Nixin Injection is recommended for the alleviation of inflammation and pain associated with musculoskeletal disorders & colic and for the control of pyrexia associated with bovine respiratory disease, endotoxemia and acute mastitis.
Each gram contains:
|Flunixin Meglumine USP||50.0 mg|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
For intramuscular (IM) and intravenous (IV) use:
- Cow/Buffalo/Camel: 4 ml per 100 kg body weight.
- Sheep/Goat: 1 ml per 25-30 kg body weight.
- Horse: 2 ml per 100 kg body weight.
- Dog/Cat: 0.2 ml per 10 kg body weight.
- Use cautiously in animals with preexisting GI ulcers, renal, hepatic or hematologic diseases.
- Withdrawal period:
Meat: 4 days
Milk: 36 hours
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY