Negasan Water Soluble Powder is a broad spectrum parasiticide and effective for all stages of the worms having more than 95% efficacy. It produces limited residual effects and is rapidly acting for longer duration. It causes neuromuscular toxicity in the worms and also blocks energy production mechanisms leading to the death of worms.
Negasan’s spectrum of activity includes all external and some internal parasites. It is indicated in Cattle, Sheep & Goat in cases of all external worms (Lice, Fleas, Mites, Ticks, Mosquitoes, Fly larvae) and some internal worms (Stomach worms, Intestinal worms). It can also be used in Poultry.
Each gram contains:
|Trichlorfon BP||980 mg|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
For topical use:
- Spray: 10-15 g in 1 litre of water and repeat after 1 week except mange to be treated till recovery. 20 g powder in 1 litre of water should be repeated every week to prevent the migrating larvae in Hypodermiosis. Use 6% solution to treat Tricophytosis and Dermatomycosis on body after every 5 days till recovery.
- Dust: In Poultry & Livestock 30 g per m2 of surface is used to dust on litter, cages, manure heaps, residual septic tanks and passages. If thickness is more, repeat 20 g dust after 30 minutes in places with organic matter 15 g per m2.
For internal use:
- 100 g per one liter of water and administer 0.3-0.5 ml per kg body weight. (Use orally only after consultation of veterinarian)
- Avoid using in pregnant animals.
- Mix well before use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY