Mycotil Liquid is a potent Macrolide antibiotic that acts on susceptible bacteria by binding to the 50S ribosomal subunits, thereby inhibiting peptide bond formation that impacts bacterial growth.
Mycotil Liquid has broad spectrum of activity which includes both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria. It is indicated for the treatment of bacterial respiratory diseases like CRD, Infectious Sinusitis, Air Sacculitis, Fowl Coryza, Fowl Cholera, Synovitis and to control Secondary bacterial infections.
Each 100 ml contains:
|Tilmicosin Phosphate||25.0 gm|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Poultry: 0.3 ml per 1 litre of drinking water for 3-5 days.
- Horses and other equines should not be given access to medicated water containing Mycotil.
- Do not administer to layers, the eggs of which are intended for human consumption.
- Withdrawal period:
Meat: 12 days
- Shake well before use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY