Moxis Oral Powder is a potent combination of two bactericidal agents belonging to class β-lactam and Polymyxin. It acts by inhibiting mucopeptide synthesis in the cell wall of bacteria resulting in a defective barrier and an osmotically unstable spheroplast leading to the death of the bacteria. It also displaces divalent cations in the bacterial cell wall resulting in the damage to membrane integrity leading to the formation of transient holes that significantly contribute to the bactericidal effects.
Moxis Oral Powder has broad spectrum of activity which includes both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria. It is indicated for the treatment of susceptible infections of the Alimentary, Urogenital and Respiratory tracts.
Each 100 gram contains:
|Amoxicillin Trihydrate||10 gm|
|Colistin Sulphate||50000000 IU|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Poultry: 1 gm per 1-2 litre of drinking water for 3-5 days.
- Calves/Sheep/Goat: 10 gram per 100 kg body weight per day.
- Do not use in animals with known hypersensitivity to the ß-lactam group.
- Withdrawal period:
Meat: 1 day
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY