Micro-kill Liquid is a potent broad spectrum bactericidal and fungicidal. It is used as a disinfectant and sanitation agent as it acts on microorganisms at several target sites resulting in membrane disruption, metabolic inhibition and lysis of the cell.
It is effective against most Gram +ve & Gram –ve bacteria, Mycoplasma, Enveloped viruses, Algae, Slime and Molds. It can be used as follows:
- Cleaning and sanitization of shed.
- Sanitization of drinking water in Poultry.
- Egg Dipping.
- Disinfection of hatchery, incubators, cages and equipments.
- Prevention of nosocomical infection, including methicillin‐resistant strains of Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).
- Cattle shed disinfection.
Each 100 ml contains:
|Didecyl dimethyl ammonium bromide||10.0 gm|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Farm (Poultry, Dairy), Hatchery & Equipment: 25 ml in 10 litre of water.
- Drinking water (Poultry): 1 ml per 3 litre of water.
- Spray on Birds: Spray 5 ml per 2 litre of water.
- Teat swelling (before milking): 10 ml in 3 litre of water.
- Other teat problems: 25 ml per 3 litre of water.
- Shake well before use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY