Mentolex Liquid has mucolytic properties as it regulates the production of mucus and facilitates expectoration. It increases the concentration of antibiotics in the respiratory system. It provides relaxing and cooling effect in the periods of high temperature. It has favorable effect on liver metabolism promoting feed digestion. It stimulates the secretion of pancreatic enzymes and has a detoxifying effect on the liver by increasing the production of bile salts. It has antimicrobial, antioxidant and immune enhancing activity with anti-inflammatory potential.
Mentolex Liquid can be used in respiratory tract diseases and bronchial infections like CRD, CCRD, Infectious Bronchitis, Infectious Coryza, Avian Influenza, Infectious Laryngotracheitis, Newcastle disease, Salmonellosis, Infectious Sinusitis, Bronchopneumonia and Infective Rhinitis.
Each 100 ml contains:
|Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract||120 gm|
|Eucalyptus Oil||100 gm|
|Vitamin B12||30 gm|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Preventive dose: 1 ml per 8 litres of drinking water for 3-5 days.
- Treatment dose: 1 ml per 4 litres of drinking water for 3-5 days.
- For Spray: 200 ml per 5 litres of water for spray on 10,000 birds.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY