Lincosole Oral Powder is a potent combination of drugs belonging to class Lincosamide and Polymyxin. It acts on susceptible bacteria by binding to the 50S ribosomal subunit, thereby inhibiting peptide bond formation. It also displaces divalent cations in the bacterial cell wall resulting in the damage to membrane integrity leading to the formation of transient holes that significantly contribute to the bactericidal effects.
Lincosole Oral Powder has broad spectrum of activity which includes both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria. It is indicated for the treatment of susceptible infections like Necrotic Enteritis, Colibacillosis, Salmonellosis, Colisepticemia, Colienteritis, Pullorosis, CRD, Air-sacculitis, Infectious Synovitis and Infectious Coryza.
Each gram contains:
|Lincomycin HCl BP||100 mg|
|Colistin Sulphate USP||800000 IU|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Prophylactic dose: 1 g per 3 litre of drinking water for 3-5 days.
- Treatment dose: 1 g per 1-2 litre of drinking water for 3-5 days.
- Avoid using Kaolin which may decrease the absorption of Lincosole; separate doses of these products by at least 2 hours.
- Withdrawal period:
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY