Lincos-P Feed Premix is an effectual antibiotic growth promoter used for poultry. It contains Soybean meal, Corn gluten and P-liner that boost up muscle growth and egg weight. It maintains intestinal health and protects birds from harmful bacteria that cause Necrotic Enteritis. It can be used for the prophylaxis of enteric diseases, prevention of lameness and reduction of mortality rate in a flock.
Lincos-P Feed Premix has broad spectrum of activity which includes both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria. It can be used for the control of different diseases in poultry like Necrotic Enteritis. It is indicated for increase in egg and meat production and to enhance the quality of meat. It can be used to efficiently improve the Feed Conversion Ratio (FCR).
Each 100 gm contains:
|Lincomycin HCl USP||4.4 gm|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Poultry: 15 gm for 50 kg feed bag or 40-50 gm for 50 kg feed bag in severe conditions.
- Course Recommendation: Lincos-P Feed Premix is recommended at the age of 7-14 days as prophylaxis of enteric diseases and then at age of 21-35 days to improve weight gain and growth.
- Mix thoroughly in feed.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY