Levanew Drench is an excellent nematicide effective for all stages of worms along with wide safety margin and can be used in pregnant animals. It is immunostimulant and rapidly acting nematicide. Levanew Drench causes depolarization of the ganglions and nervous cells of the worms and also blocks energy production mechanisms of worms leading to the death of worms.
Levanew’s spectrum of activity includes all Nematodes. It is indicated in Cattle, Sheep & Goat in cases of Stomach worms, Intestinal worms, Lung worms and Eye worms.
Each 100 ml contains:
|Levamisole HCl BP||1.5 gm|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Cattle & Buffaloes: 25 ml per 50 kg body weight PO.
- Sheep & Goat: 10 ml per 30 kg body weight PO.
- Withdrawal period:
Meat: 2-3 days
- Shake well before use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY