Hepacid Injection has cholagogue & choleretic properties and is an effective treatment for fatty liver and related disorders. It is involved in increasing the secretion of bile by the hepatocytes and its flow to the intestine. Moreover, it increases the amount of the pancreatic enzymes like pepsin. It stimulates secretory activity by directly acting on glandular system without affecting nervous system.
Hepacid Injection is recommended for Hepatic Insufficiency, Indigestion, Inappetance, Alimentary Intoxication, Ketosis, Fatty Liver, regulation of lipid metabolism and to reduce lipomobilization in fat cows and in diseases like Piroplasmosis and Leptospirosis.
Each ml contains:
|Phenoxy-2-Methyl-2-Propionic acid (MS)||100.0 mg|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
For both intramuscular (IM) and slow intravenous (IV) use:
- Cattle/Horses: 10 ml/100 kg body weight daily depending upon the severity of condition.
- Calves/Foals/Sheep/Goat: 1 ml/10 kg body weight daily depending upon the severity of condition.
- Do not mix Hepacid with calcium solutes.
- Shake well before use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY