Floten Oral Suspension is a potent bactericidal agents belonging to class Quinolone. It acts on susceptible bacteria by inhibiting the activity of DNA-gyrase (topoisomerases) resulting in disruption of bacterial life cycle.
Floten Oral Suspension has broad spectrum of activity which includes both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria. It is indicated for the treatment of susceptible infections of the Alimentary, Urogenital and Respiratory tracts e.g. CRD, Mycoplasmosis, Fowl Cholera, Fowl Typhoid, Colibacillosis, Colienteritis, Early Chick Mortality, Klebsiellosis, Salmonellosis, Pullorosis, Colisepticemia, Infectious Coryza, Staphylococcal & Streptococcal infections and Secondary bacterial infections.
Each 100 ml contains:
|Enrofloxacin BP (Vet)||10.0 gm|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Poultry: 1ml per 2 litre of drinking water for 3-5 days.
- Avoid using Antacids/Dairy Products containing cations (Mg++, Al+++, Ca++) which may bind to Floten and prevent its absorption; separate doses of these products by at least 2 hours.
- Withdrawal period:
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY