Fenak Injection is a potent anti-pyretic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory agent. It works by reversibly inhibiting the enzyme cyclooxygenase to decrease the formation of precursors of prostaglandins that affect inflammatory response.
Fenak Injection can be used for the treatment of moderate pain, inflammation and pyrexia. It is an adjunctive therapy to alleviate pain, fever and inflammation associated with mastitis. It can also be used effectively in musculoskeletal inflammation and pain, abdominal pain and other inflammatory conditions.
Each ml contains:
|Ketoprofen BP||100.0 mg|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
For both intramuscular (IM) and intravenous (IV) use:
- Cow/Buffalo/Horse/Camel: 1 ml per 45 kg body weight.
- Sheep/Goat 1 ml per 30 kg body weight.
- Dog/Cat: 1 ml per 50 Kg body weight.
- Birds: 0.2-0.5 ml per 10 Kg body weight.
- Use cautiously in animals with preexisting GI ulcers and avoid using it with ulcerogenic drugs like corticosteroids.
- Withdrawal period:
Meat: 1-2 days
Milk: 0 hours
- Shake well before use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY