En-Col Liquid is a potent combination of two bactericidal agents belonging to class Quinolone and Polymyxin. It acts on susceptible bacteria by inhibiting the activity of DNA-gyrase (topoisomerases) resulting in disruption of bacterial life cycle. It also displaces divalent cations in the bacterial cell wall resulting in the damage to membrane integrity leading to the formation of transient holes that significantly contribute to the bactericidal effects.
En-Col Liquid has broad spectrum of activity which includes both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria. It is indicated for the treatment of susceptible infections of the Alimentary, Urogenital and Respiratory tracts e.g. CRD, Mycoplasmosis, Fowl Cholera, Fowl Typhoid, Colibacillosis, Colienteritis, Early Chick Mortality, Klebsiellosis, Salmonellosis, Pullorosis, Colisepticemia, Infectious Coryza, Staphylococcal & Streptococcal infections and Secondary bacterial infections.
Each 100 ml contains:
|Enrofloxacin HCl (M. Spec.)||10.0 gm|
|Colistin Sulphate USP||50000000 IU|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Poultry: 1ml per 2 litre of drinking water for 3-5 days.
- Avoid using Antacids/Dairy Products containing cations (Mg++, Al+++, Ca++) which may bind to En-col and prevent its absorption; separate doses of these products by at least 2 hours.
- Withdrawal period:
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY