Ectin Injection is a broad spectrum endectocide and effective against both immature and mature stages of worms having 99% efficacy. It is highly safe, prolonged, persistent and rapidly acting and can also be used in pregnant animals. It disturbs neuronal signals of the worms leading to the death of worms. It also induces abnormal oogenesis in worms.
Ectin’s spectrum of activity includes all external worms and some internal worms. It is indicated in Cattle, Sheep, Goat, Horses, Poultry, Cats and Dogs in cases of Ticks, Mites, Fleas, Lice, Mosquitoes, Fly larvae and all kinds of Round worms.
Each ml contains:
|Ivermectin BP||10.0 mg|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
For subcutaneous (SC) use:
- 1 ml per 50 kg body weight, subcutaneously in all animal species.
- Avoid using during the lactation period.
- Withdrawal period:
Meat: 35 days
- Shake well before use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY