Coccikill Powder is a safest coccidiostat comprising an effective potentiating amount of a microbial dihydropteridine antagonist in combination with an effective amount of a competitor of para-aminobenzoic acid. It maintains intestinal epithelial cells and is necessary for blood clotting and the functioning of mucous producing glands.
Coccikill Powder is used to control and treat the diseases such as cecal and intestinal Coccidiosis due to E. tenella, E. acervulina, E. maxima & E. necatrix in Broilers, Layers and Breeders. It can also be used for the prevention of embryonic fetal and hatchability weakness due to Coccidiosis in Breeders.
Each gram contains:
|Diaveridine (M. Spec.)||28.0 gm|
|Sulphaquinoxaline Na (M. Spec.)||105.0 gm|
|Vitamin A BP||5000000 IU|
|Vitamin K3 BP||2500.0 mg|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Prevention: 1 g per 2 litre of drinking water for 2-4 days.
1 g per 1 kg of feed for 2-4 days.
- Treatment: 1 g per 1 litre of drinking water for 3 days, then plain water for 2 days. Repeat 1 g per 1 litre of water for 2 more days.
- Be careful while using it with thiamine. Because exogenously administered thiamine in high doses may reverse or reduce the efficacy of Coccikill Powder.
- Withdrawal period:
Meat: 5 days (Broilers)
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY