Cocci Red Liquid has potential anti-coccidial and anti-bacterial effects. It works by inhibiting folic acid synthesis of bacteria and Protozoa. It has adequate solubility, good tissue retention, slow excretion and low toxicity. It maintains intestinal health and improves FCR, feed efficiency and weight gain.
Cocci Red Liquid is indicated for the treatment of Coccidiosis (caused by Eimeria spp.) and associated bacterial Enteritis (caused by Streptococci, Klebsiella, Proteus, Shigella, Staphylococci, E. coli and Salmonella).
Each 100 ml contains:
|Sulphadimethoxine USP||5000 mg|
|Diaveridine (M. Spec.)||5000 mg|
|Vitamin K3 BP||2000 mg|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Prophylactic dose: 1 ml per litre of drinking water for 3-5 days.
- Treatment dose: 2 ml per litre of drinking water for 3-5 days.
- Shake well before use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY