CNEF Oral Powder is a broad spectrum antibiotic combination which inhibits 30S ribosomal subunit that impacts bacterial growth. It has a high bioavailability and a high volume of distribution. It increases cell wall permeability by disrupting cross-links between adjacent lipopolysaccharides. It also interferes with the bacterial DNA & RNA synthesis as well as aerobic energy metabolism.
CNEF Oral Powder is highly efficacious and indicated for Gastrointestinal and Respiratory tract infections like Mycoplasmosis (CRD and CCRD), Coliform Septicaemia, Colibacillosis, Salmonellosis, Necrotic Enteritis, Ulcerative Enteritis, Omphalitis, Fowl Cholera, Synovitis, Infectious Bronchitis, Secondary bacterial infections and other periods of Stress.
Each Kg contains:
|Chlortetracycline HCl USP||100 gm|
|Neomycin Sulphate USP||30 gm|
|Furaltadone (M. Spec.)||75 gm|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Preventive: 1 gram for 2 liter of drinking water for 3-5 days.
- Curative: 1 gram for 1 liter of drinking water for 3-5 days.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY