Chlor-Tet Powder is a broad spectrum bacteriostatic antibiotic. Cessation of bacterial growth is due to the inhibition of the 30S bacterial ribosomal subunit which terminates bacterial protein synthesis necessary for growth. It has a high bioavailability and a high volume of distribution with a wide spectrum of activity.
Chlor-Tet Powder is highly efficacious and indicated for Gastrointestinal and Respiratory tract infections caused by bacteria (Gram positive, Gram negative, Aerobic & Anaerobic bacteria) that are susceptible to chlortetracycline. It is effective against Mycoplasmosis (CRD and CCRD), Coliform Septicaemia, Omphalitis, Fowl Cholera, Synovitis, Infectious Bronchitis, Secondary bacterial infections, Coccidiosis and other periods of Stress.
Each Kg contains:
|Chlortetracycline HCl BP||200 gm|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Preventive: 1 gram for 4 liter of drinking water for 4-5 days.
- Curative: 1 gram for 2 liter of drinking water for 4-5 days.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY