Bioaid Super Powder is a powerful combination of antibiotics and multi-vitamins used for the valuable and effective treatment of acute and chronic bacterial infections.
Bioaid Super Powder is mainly used against gram positive and gram negative bacteria causing Fowl cholera, Fowl typhoid, CRD, Mycoplasmosis, Salmonellosis, Early chick mortality and Secondary bacterial infections.
Each Kg contains:
|Colistin Sulphate USP||50,000,000 IU|
|Oxytetracycline (M. Spec.)||40.0 gm|
|Vitamin A BP||1050000 IU|
|Vitamin D3 BP||210000 IU|
|Vitamin K3 BP||375.0 mg|
|Vitamin E USP||3250.0 mg|
|Vitamin B2 USP||1500.0 mg|
|Vitamin B12 USP||4150.0 mcg|
|Nicotinic Acid BP||7500.0 mg|
|Calcium Pantothenate USP||3000.0 mg|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Poultry: 1 gram in 1 litre of drinking water for 3-5 days.
- Livestock: 1 gram per 5 Kg body weight.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY