Amproak Powder is a safest anticoccidial for chickens of all ages. It is the only agent used in laying birds which do not affect production. It acts by blocking the thiamine receptors preventing coccidia from utilizing thiamine leading to prevention of carbohydrate synthesis necessary for coccidial nourishment.
Amproak Powder is most active against E. tenella, E. necatrix and E. acervulina and to lesser extent E. maxima in poultry and it is indicated in cattle for treatment and prevention of E. bovis and E. zurnii.
Each 100 gm contains:
|Amprolium HCl BP (Vet.)||90.0 gm|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Poultry: 1 gram in 8-16 litres of water depending upon the severity of condition.
- Calves/Lambs/Kids: 1 gm for 25 kg body weight in drinking water.
- Be careful while using it with thiamine. Because exogenously administered thiamine in high doses may reverse or reduce the efficacy of Amproak Powder.
- Withdrawal period:
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY