Amenco Liquid is a potent combination of Anti-viral and Anti-bacterial drugs. It acts on susceptible bacteria by inhibiting the activity of DNA-gyrase (topoisomerases) resulting in disruption of bacterial life cycle. It also displaces divalent cations in the bacterial cell wall resulting in the damage to membrane integrity leading to the formation of transient holes that significantly contribute to the bactericidal effect. It inhibits viral replication by interfering with M2 protein which is needed for the viral particle to become “uncoated”.
Amenco Liquid has broad spectrum of activity which includes both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria as well as Influenza virus. It is indicated for the treatment of susceptible infections of the Alimentary, Urogenital and Respiratory tracts e.g. Avian Influenza, CRD, Mycoplasmosis, Fowl Cholera, Fowl Typhoid, Colibacillosis, Colienteritis, Early Chick Mortality, Klebsiellosis, Salmonellosis, Pullorosis, Colisepticemia, Infectious Coryza, Staphylococcal & Streptococcal infection and Secondary bacterial infections.
Each 100 ml contains:
|Colistin Sulphate USP
|Amantadine (M. Spec.)
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Poultry: 1ml per 2 liter of drinking water for 3-5 days.
- Avoid using Antacids and Dairy Products containing cations (Mg++, Al+++, Ca++) which may bind to Amenco and prevent its absorption; separate doses of these products by at least 2 hours.
- Withdrawal period:
Meat: 5 days
- Shake well before use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY