ADEKA Injection is a well-balanced and potent combination of fat soluble vitamins having following attributes:
- Growth stimulant
- Immune modulator
- BCS enhancer
- Fertility reviver
ADEKA Injection is used as a supportive therapy in animals of all ages in following conditions; Early lactation clinical mastitis, Colostrum deprived calves, Reduced fertility, Low conception rate, Retained fetal membranes, Weak & Lean animals, Pregnant animals, Increased services per conception, Irregular heat cycle etc.
Each ml contains:
|Vitamin A BP||100000 IU|
|Vitamin D3 BP||40,000 IU|
|Vitamin E USP||40 mg|
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
For intramuscular (IM) use:
- Cattle & Horses: 10 ml per 300-600 kg body weight.
- Calves & Foals: 5 ml per 150 kg body weight.
- Sheep & Goat: 1 ml per 30 kg body weight.
- Dogs & Cats: 1-2 ml per 10-15 kg body weight.
- Shake well before use.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Keep it below 25˚C in a cool and dark place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY